Digital Image License Terms
By purchasing digital images from Katsudon.photo, the buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions.
Katsudon.photo grants the buyer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual, personal-use license to download, copy, and use images subject to the following restrictions. The buyer acknowledges that copyright, title ownership, and all rights, now and in the future, remain the exclusive property of Katsudon.photo, and that the grant of this limited license does not alter the ownership or control of these images in any way. All images are provided as is. There are no warranties, express or implied.
No commercial rights are granted to the buyer. The buyer may not resell, relicense, sub-license or redistribute images without the express written permission of Katsudon.photo. Images may not be used in any way whatsoever in which the buyer charges money, collects fees, or receives any form of remuneration. Use of images in a derivative work including but not limited to calendars, invitations, mugs, and clothing, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work, is prohibited. Images may not be made available for download.
Images may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous, scandalous, or such other manner that would damage the image and reputation of Katsudon.photo.
Katsudon.photo will not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential, or other damages arising out of this license or the buyers’ use of images. Image are provided “as-is”.
Images may be used for personal, non-commercial applications consistent with the following:
What You May Do
- Display images on the buyers’ personal computers, electronic devices, and websites.
- Make and display prints for the buyers’ personal use.
- Crop or rotate images.
- Distribute images for the buyers’ personal purposes via electronic means. Such electronic distribution could include email to personal contacts, display on social networking sites, and publishing images on personal blogs.
What You May Not Do
- Distribute electronically for commercial purposes.
- Sell digital images, prints, or derivative products.
- Scan, copy, duplicate, distribute, or otherwise reproduce the images, in a way that would enable a third-party to use them.
- Represent that the images were produced and are owned by someone other than Katsudon.photo.
- Enter any contest or other venue which may result in financial gain.
- Alter images in any way beyond cropping or rotation (for example color enhancement or layering with another image is not allowed).
- Use in commercial advertising, promotion, brochures and packaging.
- Use in magazines, books, newspapers, or other printed publications.
- Use to promote the buyers’ own business, products, and/or services.
- Use as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes.
- Use as part of a digital or print design project for a single paying third-party client.
- Overlay the image with purchasers text and/or graphics.
- Mint or trade a Non-Fungible Token (NFT) based on the image.
This is not a complete list. Any usage or application not explicitly listed here is not permitted.